Thursday, December 12, 2013

Micro Teaching 2

2 comments:

  1. Hi Brigette! Great job with the lesson! I really enjoyed your use of technology for your lesson. It really helped me see the potential possibilities for future lesson! The idea about using balloons to better understand the rotation of the earth and the Coriolis Effect really helped. I don’t really have any constructive criticism about the lesson because I enjoyed it and learned a lot. I really liked how you the question handout went along with the directions you gave us for drawing on the balloon. Everything flowed really well. Overall, I really did enjoy learning about the Coriolis Effect!
    -Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job teaching us the Coriolis effect. It was fun to draw on the balloon to see for ourselves how the effect works. Good use of guided exploration to help us understand how the planet’s motion affects weather patterns and movement. Also, good video to dispel a common myth that I thought was true. I guess you can’t rely on the Simpsons for credible information!

    ReplyDelete