Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Micro Teaching

Please post any comments here:.............

2 comments:

  1. Brigette, your teaching was good overall. Your presentation was excellent. The only part that i would criticize is that it seemed like too much information all at once. Less lecture and more group practices might have been good, or some kind of game to help us remember all the information. I did feel a little overwhelmed with all the different things you were presenting.
    Elizabeth Bitgood

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought your lesson on ocean currents was great. It was very interesting and I learned a lot from it. Your delivery of the information, technical problems aside, was well done. Practice questions were appropriate, challenging but not impossible, and kept everyone engaged. Your lesson was a little heavy on the information and, although I found it fascinating, maybe a little bit too much for a 20 minute lesson. I think you could have easily filled a 45 minute class with that lesson because some of the concepts were complex and might require more explanation. Excellent job, it was obvious you put a lot of effort into it.

    ReplyDelete